Tuesday, April 3rd, in San Francisco.

Had another look at the venue this morning - http://creativity.org/ - and
it's going to be great!

Basho is supplying beer in the evening - they've been warned - uh,
challenged - that they need to please Steve O'Grady in their beer selection
;-)

Other sponsors are coming on board to supply coffee, food, and other
necessities. If your company would like to help out, please let me know.

You're still in time to sign up for the conference on
http://wiki.smartos.org/display/DOC/dtrace.conf

If you haven't yet selected your t-shirt size on
http://www.customink.com/signup/o1fqyqe please do so now - I'll need to
order early next week, and after that you'll be stuck with my best guess at
sizing.

Looking forward to seeing you! If you need advice on transportation or
lodging nearby, feel free to ask. We don't have arrangements with any
hotels, but I can certainly recommend some in a variety of price ranges.

--

best regards,
Deirdré Straughan

cell 720 371 4107