FGB 029 TOWER LOCATED AT BUSINESS BAY

Ready at the second quarter 2009
15 Floor - Type B
Developer is First Gulf Bank
Total sq.ft :  9585,34 sq.ft
Original price          1410   Aed  per sq.ft                       -
AED   13,515,329,40
Net to owner:   (17%
premium)                                             - AED
15,812,935.00
Transfer Fee:
2%
- AED          270,307.00
TOTAL
- AED      16,083,242.00
Payment Plan:
25% paid             =         3,378,833      AED
Premium             =         2,297,606     AED
Net to the Owner:       5,676,439      AED

for more information please call 0505299251