Srings 9
1 Cheque 145000/-AEd2 Bed room+StudyFor rent Available
For Sale
Springs 4Villa ------St -------2 Bed+ StudyView Normalsize 1772 Sq
Vacant2.1 Net
Springs4E2.35 Net
Srings 84 MVacant
Marina The waves3 Bed room+studySea View/Lake View2 Parking1969 SQfRented till
dec2008
Greens (Algozlan1)Ground Floor1 Bed + CourtyourdVacant1.3 Net
Greens( Althayyal)6th floor1 Bed room + StudyVacant1.3 Net
Meadows 9Full Lake View7 Bed roomStudy+Maid room7.8 M Net
International cityPersia Studio apartment420 Net
Discovery Gardens1b/r Apt. available in Mediterranean Cluster for saleBUA 968
sqftS.P. AED 1070 / sqft NetFully paid
Villa Plots
Dubai Land (Registered)
RD ROAD 5112 SQPrice 300 SqTrns  1%Comission 2%
RJ ROAD 6040 SQPrice 290 PSQ2% TRans2% Comission
Full floor Al Reem Islnad ABU DHABi
Hydra PropertiesResidentcial
Floor size 7050
Payment Plan
60% Paid40% on completion
Mustahra Nahra0509039485-----------------------------------
Dear Real Estate Consultants
We hope you are Doing Well, We have an Idea to Sellyour Property, To Advertise
your Company In Pakistan.Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Queta, Peshawer,
Multan,FasialAbad are the main Business Hub where from we CanGet Maximum
response,During Present Situation InPakistan a Huge Investment is being
Transfferd toDubai,Most of Business Community does not Know How to Investin
Dubai ,People are not aware with Dubai Real Estate.We Have already Experience
after Conducting Seminarsand Small Meetings and Property Exibitions inIslamabad
that Business Community from Pakistan haveInterest in Dubai Real Estate.
We Have more than 30,000 Potential clients List fromPakistan , We have Contact
Number, addersses, emailAddresses. We have our own network and Print Media To
advertiseDubai Property in Pakistan.So our Idea is that we must advertise Dubai
Propertywith your Company Profile, Interviews,Your PropertyListing , and
Distribute it to ,Karachi, Lahore,Islamabad, Peshawer, Queta, Multan and all
business ,industrial Sectors.We have already Prepare and Colletected Full
PageAdvertisements, Company Profile and Interviews.We invite you to discuss
more about this Idea we canshow you all contacts and if you better Idea you
areMost Welcome.So if you are Interested to Advertise your Company ,your
company Profile and your Interviews you arewelcome, we will Distribute Paper
all major Cities inPakistan, and we Insure you to have very good Businessfrom
Pakistan.For more Information and Discussion Please Conatact:Ghulam Mustafa
Nahra00971-50-9039485
  Ghulam Mustafa Nahra00971-50-9039485