Dear Respected Friends,

It is quite obvious that everyone in UAE wants to save hundreds and
thousands while spending in Supermarkets, Shopping Malls, Either Traveling
or buying Electronics etc.

Yes, that’s an Opportunity I was waiting for and I found it recently in
Dubai, where you can spend and receive *CASH BACK* on every purchase
whenever you go and shop in the following RETAILERS in all their Outlets
across the UAE :-

A)   CARREFOUR & CARREFOUR EXPRESS BY ( MAJID AL FUTTAIM )

B)    SPINNEYS

C)    AL JABER OPTICALS

D)   AL RAIS TRAVELS

E)    ORLANDO SPORTS

F)    VIRGIN MEGASTORE &

G)    OMAN INSURANCE and even more….

When I say cash back on every purchase, I really mean it !!!

All you need to do is to join a world class shopping club just started
operation in UAE where all the above mentioned Retailers and many more are
the pioneer members of this GROUP ?

This Group is originated from Europe since 2003 and has Business and Retail
partners in almost 28 Countries.  Now Middle East and Africa has also become
part of this Group.

Features : 1 - 10% Reimbursements – Additional Incomes – Direct & Indirect
Friendship Bonuses – One card is valid with for all partner companies around
the world.

You will of course need to attend a Presentation which will be very
interesting and you also get a chance to meet a bunch of Business people
from all around the UAE.

LOCATION @ *EMAAR** **BUSINESS** **PARK** - BUILDING # 4* (Same as RAK BANK
building)

*TOMORROW MONDAY 16TH MAY, AT **7:15pm** SHARP.*

*Note: Need your confirmation to book the seat for you.*

*FOR MORE DETAILS YOU MAY CONTACT ME ON **MOBILE** - 050 9422699*

*RECOMMENDED BY ADNAN MEMON / ID: 971.000.001.580*

*Email : ad...@glinkdubai.com*

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com