- 3 Bedrooms (1900 sq ft) – Amazing Panoramic Full Marina View and
Sheikh Zaed view

(Already Reduced Price) AED 270,000 per year

Prices are ALL INCLUSIVE, meaning it includes:

All utilities: DEWA (water, electricity), A/C, Cable TV, Internet Wi-
Fi
All facilities: Complete access to the infinity pool, gym, steam,
sauna, Jacuzzi, billiards, library room, meeting rooms, etc.
1 Car Park per unit
Special 10% Discount in all hotel lounges and restaurants.
All Taxes (Municipality/Housing fees) - you don't have to worry about
any kind of taxes/governmental fees.
Only HOUSE CLEANING is not included in the price, which can be ordered
from The Address separately or the tenant can have his/her own
housemaid from outside.

You can call me anytime for viewing and I'll be happy to show and
explain everything.

0501535000 – DAVID

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com