We offer professional services for Business setup to save your expenses,
time and energy.
A to Z assistance to setup all kinds of business in UAE / Dubai.

Arranging Sponsors / Service Agents - We arrange reliable and trustworthy
Business guaranteed Sponsors with legal agreement.
Speedy approvals will be obtained from all Ministries and Govt. Departments
Arrange Consultation with Lawyer and Auditor wherever required
Buying /Selling existing business
Assist in converting licenses to L.L.C. category
Free Zone Business Setup.
Renewal of Trade License/New Registration.
Tenancy contract/assistance for Business Site.
L.L.C License - increasing Capital / withdrawal of Partners / Adding
Partners / Increasing Capital / M.O.U Amendment.

Chamber of Commerce / Foreign affairs attestation / Ministry of Justice /
notary etc.
Processing documents in Labour / Immigration / Economic and other
government departments if any.

Changing Trade Name/Adding or canceling activity/appointing Manager
Family visa assistance - we assist in arranging employment visa and
documentation for spouse under husband sponsorship.

ZEE SHAN kHALID
+971 55  4184124

Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com

---
"Dubai-properties" group.
to dubai-propertie+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.