*International City*
Greece Cluster
Building in L Block
Corner Shop
Area 721.18 sq ft net
Ready - Catering Kitchen
Rented 48k
S.P: 600k net
(Also selling whole business setup for the same)

Please see attached file for our direct property listings.

  *​SMS TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC*

We provide full home & office maintenance solutions

   - Full A/c maintenance & service (Split / Central / Window)
   - Full painting & cleaning
   - Plumbing
   - General Repairs
   - Electrical maintenance
   - Carpentry
   - All other works as required
   - *Office Fitout contracting*

Our well experienced maintenance team provides full services for flats,
villas & offices.
Please call our our *Supervisor Mr. Uzair 056-467 4133*

With Best Regards

Ali Muhammad Akram
Property Consultant
+971-055-8021199

*Best Choice Real Estate*
RERA # 12113
Ph: +971-04-4203 135
Fax: +971-04-4203 138
Office # 406, Bayswater Tower
Business Bay, Dubai.
www.bestchoicerealestate.ae

Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment and Legal Adviser, Mob:0098 9122133890-moderator....@gmail.com
---
"Dubai-Properties" group.
to dubai-propertie+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.