Send me questions about the villa on a...@concierge-dubai.com or send message
on whats app +971 55 66 66 361

Waterview is Simply A Showstopper in this Garden Home Villa in Palm Jumeirah

Property details-

Palm Jumeirah – Garden Home

Style Central Rotanda
05 Bed Rooms / 06 Bathrooms
Fully Upgraded, Unfurnished Villa with Full Sea and Atlantis View
The Villa comes with high quality parquet flooring
Wall between the living area and dinning area has been knocked down to provide
extensive huge space
Swimming Pool is located on the front of the villa, making it more easy to
convert into infinity pool
Extra work been done to change the floorings, doors, marbles etc to provide
uniqueness
04 Parking Bays, Maid’s Room, Private Swimming Pool, Private Beach
Built Up Area 6,000/- square feet ( 558 sq meters )
Plot Size Area 7,000/- square feet ( 651 sq meters)

Sales Price AED 14,500,000 ( AED 14.500 Million ) Market Value for such villa
is min AED 16 Million.

Call Kashif Mir on +971 55 66 66 361 / +971 4 4227900. BRN 32121, ORN873 or
visit www.concierge-dubai.com for further details

Dear Clients, (About myself)

I am a Palm Jumeirah Specialized Property Consultant. My knowledge on this
exceptional development is second to none and I always have access to the
finest inventory on Palm Jumeirah. You can trust me to offer you excellent
property at the best possible price and help you understand all the local
regulations

About Palm Jumeirah

The Palm Jumeirah is actually a man built island being constructed off the
coastline of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, comprising a great area of 7
million sq . meters and stretches 6.5 kms into the Arabian Gulf. The island is
going to become encircled by a 12 kilometer long crescent shaped breakwater
developed using more than 7 million tons of rock as well as sand that extend
five kms directly into the sea south of Dubai city. It will be capable to
withstand a 4 meter high wave. 90 million cubic meters of sand has been
reclaimed from the seabed utilizing the most up-to-date dredging procedures.

Interested in knowing more about Luxury Properties, Feel free to visit
www.concierge-dubai.com to pick up from a vast selection

Regards
Kashif Mir
Manager - Sales
Property Concierge
📱: +971 55 66 66 361
📞 : +971 4 4427900
📨 : a...@concierge-dubai.com
BRN : 32121 ORN : 873

Visit www.concierge-dubai.com LUXURY PROPERTIES PORTFOLIO

Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment and Legal Adviser, Mob:0098 9122133890-moderator....@gmail.com
---
"Dubai-Properties" group.
to dubai-propertie+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.