full building in discovery gardens the building u type  excellent location.

I have this directly with me, so the price could be negoicated if there is
very keen interest my the buying party.

The Property

Discovery Gardens LLC

Total Floor Area 16,060.00 Square Feet/ 1,492.02 Square Meter (Inclusive of
Balconies, Terraces, Garages and the like "if applicable".

Internal Floor Area 67,781.00 Square Feet/ 6,297.07 Square Meter

Property Price OP = 28,807,000.00

Selling price net to owner = 66,000,000 net to seller  market price 74m net

+ 2% Transfer of Selling Price

+ 2% Transfer or OP
mir javeed ali
050-9806634