*full building in discovery gardens the building mugal u type  excellent
location.*

*I have this directly with me, so this price non-negotiable if there is very
keen interest my the buying party.*
*please call*
**
*The Property *

*Discovery Gardens LLC*
*Total Floor Area 16,060.00 Square Feet/ 1,492.02 Square Meter *
**
*Internal Floor Area 67,781.00 Square Feet/ 6,297.07 Square Meter*

*Property Price OP = 28,807,000.00*

*Selling price net to owner = 66,000,000 net to seller  market price 74m net
*
*+ 2% Transfer  on orignal price *
*+2% commission on selling price*
**