Hi,

I have a last 1 B/R of Axis residence1 at DSO at a very attractive
price.

Only 20% is paid and the rest 80% has to be paid after handover in 6
years @ 9999 per year. The rental return for this apartment is
expected to be 10-12% one can pay the installments from the rental
return which makes it even more attractive

- Area 886 Sqft
- Floor number 4. unit 4A208.
- Excellent Floor plan with Pool View.
- 1 covered Car park included

- Completion date Dec 2008

- O.P AED 1,068,498 (inclusing 50,000 car parking)

- To be paid by the buyer now 385,345/-

Please email me if you need more details