  Ghulam Mustafa Nahra00971-50-9039485

Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 06:32:39 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Dubai-propertie@googlegroups.com; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: {property-finder} Jumeriah
Village Reliance 3 Studio For Sale Direct From Owner
Developer = Reliance

Type = Studio

OP 900/ SQFT

SP1050/SQFT

Developer Price = 1450

Paid 30 %

Next 10% payment on 1-11-2008
 then every 3 months 10 %

60% Loan Financed by Developer for 15 Years

completion.date:End 2010
-- Atif Dad Khan Sales Executive E-Mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mobile:
00-971-50-990-8178