Good Morning,

Please be informed that we have the following apartments in the Greens/
Views development by Emaar that we are hoping will meet your client's
requirement.

1.

The Views

Golf Tower 2

2 BR plus study

2nd floor

vacant apartment

Golf course view

1,620 sq.ft.

AED 3,500,000 net to owner plus transfer and commission charges

2.

The Views

Mosela

2 BR apartment

13th floor

scheduled for completion in June 2009

1,239 sq.ft.

1 car parking space

OP: AED 1,969,888

AED 3,000,000 net to owner plus transfer and commission charges

3.

The Views

The Fairways

West Tower T1

2 BR

11th floor

full Golf Course view

hand-over scheduled for November 2008

1,305 sq.ft.

AED 3,000,000 net to owner plus transfer and commission charges

4.

The Views

Arno

2BR

Ground Floor

Total Area: 1,700 sq.ft.

Net Area: 1,201 sq.ft.

Partial garden and lake view

AED 2,500,000 net to owner plus transfer and commission charges

5.

The Views

Mosela

2 BR apartment

5th floor

scheduled for completion in June 2009

1,461 sq.ft.

full lake view

OP: AED 1,668,888 (50% paid)

AED 2,800,000 net to owner plus transfer and commission charges

6.

The Views

Mosela

2 BR apartment

2nd floor

scheduled for completion in June 2009

1,337 sq.ft.

full lake and golf course view

OP: AED 1,737,888 (50% paid)

AED 2,800,000 net to owner plus transfer and commission charges

7.

The Views

Tanaro

2 BR apartment

8th floor

scheduled for completion in August 2009

1,410 sq.ft.

full lake view

OP: AED 1,659,888 (50% paid)

AED 2,800,000 net to owner plus transfer and commission charges

8.

The Views

Tanaro

2 BR apartment

14th floor

scheduled for completion in August 2009

1,296 sq.ft.

golf course and lake view

OP: AED 1,861,894 (60% paid)

AED 2,800,000 net to owner plus transfer and commission charges

9.

The Views

Tanaro

2 BR + room apartment

10th floor

scheduled for completion in August 2009

1,414 sq.ft.

golf course and lake view

OP: AED 2,126,888 (60% paid)

AED 2,850,000 net to owner plus transfer and commission charges

 Note: prices and availability subject to change at owner's discretion
without prior notice

Best Regards,

*Mariam Hassan*

General Manager