Subject: excellent apportunity in sports city

A two spacious bedroom apartment in Elite 4
O,P  1323800 .  car park at AED 35000
2nd floor , corner apartment considered 2ND  floor , with canal  view infront
and golf view in the back , PODIUM 4 FLOORS
size 1600 sq ft
2 bedrooms
2 1/2 bathrooms
3 balconies
S.P  1250 /sq ft,
already paid 35 % , the rest of payments are 10% every 3 month, completeion jan
2010
Next payment is end of December  of 10% .
Appartment fully furnished and kitchen is fully equipped.

it is escrow account and RERA REGISTERED
please dont husetate to contact me through my email
Regards