Dear all,
There is an article in Business 24 X 7 as regards cancellation of
developments on three plots at *Jumeirah Village by BONNINGTON LAND.*
The company says its due to electricity shortage.
RERA chief says "This is a critical situation and we have issued notices in
order to protect the rights of the investor. The company says that they have
*not sold a single unit to any investor*, but we have issued a public notice
in order to make sure that there are no investors who are still to be paid
their dues.

Please if you know of anyone who has made investments in this project, do
let them know about this.

--
Tina Kamdar
+97150 6941762