---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ali Muhammad <a...@overmax.ae>
Date: Mar 5, 2009 10:30 PM
Subject: FW: 2 childrens lost in Dubai.........plz forward this mail to as
many as u can........
To: Ali Muhammad <a...@overmax.ae>

*From:* pjnproperty [mailto:pjnprope...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Thursday, March 05, 2009 3:39 PM
many as u can........

*My 11 year old girl, Noha Waleed El Hoseiny and my little boy 7 year old *

*son Seif El Din Waleed El Hoseiny, are missing.*

*They have been missing for 8 months now.*

*Maybe if everyone passes this on, someone will see those children.*

*That is how many missing children were found by circulation*

*of their pictures on TV or means of media. The Internet circulates
everywhere even overseas,*

*Please pass this to everyone in your address book.*

*With GOD on their side they will be found.*

*'I am asking you all, begging you to please*

*Forward this email on to anyone and everyone*

*You know, PLEASE.*

*It is still not too late. Please help us. If anyone*

*Knows anything, please contact me at:*

*helpfindnohaandsei...@yahoo.com<http://us.mc563.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=helpfindashleyflo...@yahoo.com>
*

*I am including their pictures*

*All prayers are appreciated! ! '*

*It only takes 2 seconds to forward this.*

*If they were your children, you would want all the help you could get!*

*Their desperate mum*

--
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further assistance

--
Thanks & Regards

Minhas Abdul Majeed.
050-2155282