BRAND NEW WAREHOUSE                ready
LOCATION                                            JAFZA-South Zone/
Main Road/towards New Airport
PLOT AREA                                          10,000 SQ MTS
BUA                                                        6,000 SQ
MTS
HEIGHT                                                 15 MTS
ACCOMADATION                                   5/6 Persons
RENT TO JAFZA                                    AED38.00 per SQ MT
LEASE PERIOD                                      25 Years
OFFICE SPACE/RECEPTION                Available
ASKING PRICE                                      AED32 MILLION NET-
NEGOTIABLE

AHMED
0507089526