Dear Respected Friends!

you know during last few months Pakistani Army operation in swat and northren
Area is continued.

What is your opinion about Army Operation in Swat?

What is future of Swat?

Did you ever think about future of Pakistan?

what can you do for Pakistan living in abroad?

kindly send me you opinion.

we will conduct Interview of the Person who will send best comments on it for
Pakistani TV Channel and on air it LIVE

all national are welcome, Pakistani, Indians, Iranian, European and Arabs

if you are intrested to record your comments on current situation in Pakistan
and Globel economic crises for Private Pakistani Tv channel LIVE kindly call me
at 0509039485, i will come your office with Media team and camera man.

Ghulam Mustafa Nahra
                           Consultant & Journalist
Islamabad
Pakistan:+923315113557