INTERVIEW FOR KHABRAIN GROUP OF NEWSPAPER TV CHANNEL
we are making special documentary TV Programme for PAKISTAN LARGEST
NEWS PAPER GROUP

KHABRAIN GROUP OF NEWS PAPERS'

In this Programme we want to show HOW Pakistani Comunity is living,
working and staying in UAE,

what is their opinion about Army op eration in Swat?

what they want to say about situation in Swat Area?

How about your business in Dubai?

what can do oversease pakistanis for their Country

we are not charging anything for anybody

So if you are interested to comment on Tv Live programme in Pakistani
News TV Channel 5

Kindly give me a call, KHABRAIN GROUP OF NEWS PAPERS TEAM IS AVAILABLE
TILL 21 JUNE 2009 HERE IN DUBAI MEDIA CITY.

REGARDS
MUSTAFA NAHRA
0509039485