Business Development  Manager
Direct Homes
A Member of Direct Group

Cell:       +971 50 9413888
Tel:         +971 4 3327287
Fax:        +971 4 3329392
Email:    nadir...@gmail.com
Web:     www.directhomes.ae / www.directhomeuae.com

Register your Rental Property with us Click

Note:
All properties are subject to availability and prices may change without
prior notice.
If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, kindly email us with the
subject "remove" and we will take off your email from our list.

Disclaimer:-
                          The contents of this email and any attachments are
strictly confidential. They may not be disclosed to someone who is not a
named or authorized recipient. They may also be subject to legal
professional privilege and Subject to contract negotiations and unauthorized
disclosure, Copying or use is prohibited. All e-mail negotiations are
subject to Contract unless expressly stated otherwise.