*Dear all we are only dealing in Renatel staff & labour*
* accommodation. We having all direct inquires*
**
*We only dealing with those brokers those having direct property for rent
.We*
* welcome all the agents to offer us best property and finished the deal
within one  day.*

*Contact Ayesha Akhter*

*042579292*

Ayesha Akhter