*Dear all we are only dealing in *staff & labour accommodation*. We having
all direct inquire*

*We only dealing with those brokers those having direct property for rent
.We welcome all the agents who offer us direct properties with the best
rates & best payments terms .Please send your direct availability through **fax
042587030***

*Contact Ayesha Akhter*

* Tell 042579292*
*

We are looking  near AlBarsha  or T.com  full building or following number
of units for  Hotel Management team please send only your confirm direct
property :

   1. 1 bed room: 23
   2. 2bed room: 12
   3. Small 1 bed room: 05

Big studios: 43

And 22 units in one room only 1 person will accommodate.

-

Ø  27 UNITS OF 1 BED ROOM FOR A HOTEL STAFF IN INTERNATIONAL CITY  France or
some god cluster with the best rates .

Ø  PLEASE SEND ME ONLY YOUR DIRECT AVAILBLITY WITH BEST DEAL

Ø  40 rooms in Deira for staff accommodation

Ø  35 1 bed room  in Deira for hotel staff near clock tower  or Righa Road

Ø  500 sq ft office in Direa
*
Ayesha Akhter
Direct Solutions Real Estate