Dear all,

I'm urgently looking for the following properties for my clients.

a) Townhouse, *Motor City*, budget 2.7 mill, Finance Buyer.

b) Bungalow, *Motor City* with 11k plot size, Budget: Approx 3.1 million,
Finance buyer.

c) 1 bed,* Downtown*, Anywhere in downtown is fine, Budget 1 million or
less, Cash Buyer

d) 2 bed,* Greens,* Fairways North Tower,  01 unit type, Vacant, Budget 1.6
million. Finance Buyer

e) 2 bed Villa, *Jumeirah Village Triangle (JVT), *Budget: 1.6-1.85 mill
depending upon the plot, Has to be away from wires. Deposit ready, Vacant or
Rented,  Finance Buyer

f) 4 bed apartment or villa in* Marina or JBR*. Distress budget: 2.8 mill -
3.5 mill depending upon property. End user. Cash Buyer.

Please email me or contact me via mobile if you have any of the above direct
with you.

Regards,
*Mahima Mehta*
*Realtychek brokers