*FARMS IN DUBAI FOR SALE

THREE FARMS FOR SALE IN AL KHAWANEEJ........

640.000 SQFT FOR 65.000.000 M DHS

650.000 SQFT FOR 75.000.000 M DHS

300.000 SQFT FOR 50.000.000 M DHS

930.000 SQFT FOR 100.000.000 M DHS

DIRECT FROM THE OWNER
 *

*--*

*Note:
•       If i’am in a meeting and not able to pick up your call, please send
me a message from your mobile with your contact details and I will
call you back ASAP.
•       Property is subject to availability & Price may change without prior
notice.
•       Price Includes Transfer Fee & our Commission.
•       If you don't want to receive this e-mail in future, please write
"REMOVE" in the subject field and resend this e-mail to us.
•       This email viewed by 5,000+ Individuals (Investors, Buyers, Owners &
Brokers) - - -
•   Advertise Your Property with Us!

ALI ALALILI
GENERAL MANAGER