I require the following properties for RENT for my direct clients.

1. Type 4 M in Springs 1,2,3 only. Budget 100K- 1 chq
2.  3 Bedroom in Motorcity- Budget 100K- 110 K
3. 3 Bedroom Shoreline apartments in Palm Jumeirah. Prefer Right hand side
with good view. Budget 170 K
4.  4-5 bedroom Compound villa in Umm Sequim. Budget 220K

If you have direct with you, pls. call or mail me. Viewing will be organized
at the earliest.

Sachin
050-4594259

* If I do not answer the phone, pls. call 0506980019 and leave your
details.