Break-ups

    By college major...

PSYCHOLOGY  Girl accuses guy of just using her as a substitute
for his Mother.

SOCIOLOGY  Each claims to have been oppressed in the
relationship.

ARCHAEOLOGY  One tries to bury the past, and accuses the other
of trying to dig it up.

THEATER  "OH! Life is... ENDED... as we KNOW it!"

BIOLOGY  "You just wanted to get in my genes!"

PHYSICS  Both resign themselves to the fact that what goes up
must come down.

JOURNALISM "Today was the end of an era. Jack, 19, and Jill, 18,
called an end to their relationship of 2 weeks..."

WOMEN'S STUDIES  "HE did it!"

BUSINESS  Both decide that they're spending way too much money
together, and that it's simply cheaper to be single.

HISTORY  Each party argues the breakup was caused by something
the other party did in the past.

GEOGRAPHY  Both people decide to simply move far away to avoid
each other.

ANATOMY  "I never liked your body anyway."

ECONOMICS  One party demands more than the other can supply.

Jam using BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat