Dear all,

I'm looking for the following sale requirements for my clients.

(1) *Penthouse* in *Dubai Marina, or JBR*. Around 5000sqft of space. Should
be a good deal. Cash buyer.

(2) *Commercial Space in JLT.* 6000sqft required in ready tower with DEWA
connection. Any good tower such as Reef, palladium, Gold crest, Fortune,
Indigo etc preffered. Finance should be available on the project. Finance
buyer.

(3) *Two bed in Burj Downtown. Maximum budget is 1.6 mill nett to
owner. *Buildings
prefered are 8 Blvd Walk, Burj Views, Lofts. Can close the deal immediately
before preapproval expires.
 If you have any of these properties then please call at 050-1535302 or
email me at mahimarea...@gmail.com.

Thanks & Regards,
--
Mahima Mehta | Realtychek Real Estate | Mobile: 050-1535302