*
EMIRATES CROWN, Dubai Marina. Following 2 Units Are Available For Rent*

*1-    2Bedroom Hall Apartment Available For Rent*

2Bedroom + Hall + Maids Room Or Study.
Size: 2587 SqFt
Floor: 5th
Asking Rent: 140,000/- 1 Chq. Slightly Negotiable.

*
2- 3Bedroom Hall Apartment Available For Rent*

3Bedroom With ensuite Bathrooms + Hall + Huge Kitchen + Laundry + 2nd Living
Room + Maids Room.
Size: 3885 SqFt
Floor: Above 10th
Asking Rent: 195,000/- 1 Chq. Slightly Negotiable.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Marina Residences, Palm Jumeirah.*
*
3Bedroom + Hall + Study + Store + Laundry + Maids Room *
Building No. : 1
Apartment Type: A
Size: 4293 SqFt
Floor: Above 3rd
Asking Rent: AED 260,000/- Per Annum. Payable in 1 Chq. Slightly Negotiable.
Property will be handed over roughly in 2 weeks from the date of this email
and will be ready for the occupancy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*International City Studio Apartment Available For Rent*

Cluster: France
Building: P15
Floor: 2nd
Rent: 32,000 4 Chqs or 38,000 in 12 Chqs.
The Apartment will be available from 12th December 2009 onwards.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the properties are direct from owners. Kindly avoid chain of agents.

Thanx And Regards,

Asif Iqbal Niazi
050-9957409 / 055-6358756
email with 'REMOVE' in the subject line.
If i am not responding to your call, please leave me an SMS and i shall get
back with you soon.

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com