A Three Bedroom + Study villa in Springs. It is in Springs 3 (one of
the best springs in the community). The location of the villa is great
as well, it is located on the corner of the street and very close to
the entrance. The villa has a huge lawn and is vacant(ready to move
in). Flexible landlord.

The landlord wants 1 cheque. Please give your offers!

The villa is available for viewing anytime tomorrow after 2pm. We
already have offers of 2 cheques, but the landlord wants 1 cheque!
Please note; we cannot book the villa until we receive the 5% holding deposit.

Call 050-3276077 for viewings! We have to rent this unit by tomorrow.
So put down your offers, the best offer takes it!
Guys, be reasonable with your offers!

Commission is sharable (50/50)

--
Thank You & Best Regards,

SALMAN AZIZ

Fair Deal Real Estate Brokers
P.O. Box  299340 Dubai - UAE
Cell: +971-50-3276077

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com