OP@ 1505/SQ FT
SP=1580/SQ FT NET TO SELLER

Regards,

FEROZ BHARMAL
Director
Leo Dubai Logo
CELLPHONE: +97150-4785570
EMAIL: ferozbhar...@gmail.com
This email has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
originator of the message. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. If
you want your e-mail to be removed please reply on same email address with
the subject ''Remove from list''. We sincerely apologize for the possible
inconvenience.

--
Notice
This group just for only real estate.This group make a better relationship

Manager
Property Finder

"Property Finder" group.
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/property-finder?hl=en

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com