Goodmorning ,

Sales & Rental Listings

Springs type 4M, SPRINGS 1, single row, rented till march 2010,    selling
price: 1.42M net non neg

Springs type 4M, SPRINGS 14, rented till oct, SELLING PRICE: 1.175 NET
(indirect) - SOLD

Springs type 3E, SPRINGS 9, single row, on the park & small lake, rented for
another 3 months, SELLING PRICE: 1.85 NET

Downtown, 8 boulevard walk , 1+study, 1290 sq ft, burj khalifa  & fountain
view, sp: 1,070,000 non neg *** Great Deal**

Address Lake Hotel, studio, above 20th floor, SELLING PRICE: 1.3 NET

1bedroom Address, Marina Mall hotel apt, 880sq ft, marina view    >>>
SELLING PRICE: 1,395,000/- NET .. Market price: 1.5NET – Great Deal *****

  Arabian Ranches , Mahra, type 16, 4b/R+maids, plot 8500 sq ft     >>>
SELLING PRICE:  3,225,000/-  NET

Arabian Ranches , Palmera  type B, upgraded, 2br+study        >>>  SELLING
PRICE:  1,800,000/-  NET market price: Great Deal******

·     Arabian Ranches , Saheel type 7, 3br+ maids room, plot size 15,000 sq
ft LARGE,  >>>  SELLING PRICE:  3,200,000/-  NET   Great Deal******

Bungalow , 4+maids, 4200 sq ft, brand new greens community west, vacant
>>>     SELLING PRICE: 2.5net ,    market price: 2.7+---- Hot Deal******

 Greens, 1 bedroom, 741 sq ft, rented refundable   >>>     SELLING PRICE:
670 net ,    market price: 700+

Greens, 4bedroon+study, 2450 sq ft, rented refundable  >>>   SELLING PRICE:
2.25net ,    market price: 2.5+-- Great Deal** Good rental yield

Jumeirah village 2br townhouse 2992sq ft      >>>      SELLING PRICE:
1,55,000/- NET -------------ready, keys with us, Hot Deal****  more options
available

Saheel, type 9, plot 8520 sq ft,3+maids room    >>>           SELLING PRICE:
2.95net , market price: 3.2M+  never used

Springs, 3E, 3br +study, back to back, vacant, with private swimming pool
>>>   SELLING PRICE: 2M net ,    market price: 2.1+

World trade center residences, 2 BR Simplex  , 1485 Sq Ft
>>>         SELLING PRICE: 2.2net

JLT, Seef tower, 2bedroom, 1690 sq ft , rented   >>>      SELLING PRICE: AED
740PSF lake view & sz road view

JLT, Seef tower, 2bedroom, 2044 sq ft, vacant   >>>       SELLING PRICE: AED
740 PSF lake view

JLT, Greens Lakes Tower, 2bedroom, unfurnished,    >>>        SELLING PRICE:
AED 1.4M NET market price: 1.45M

 GREEN LAKES- S-2
2 Bedroom

Unfurnished

1680 SQ FT
VACANT
low FLOOR
SP= 1.4M net

  GREEN LAKES- S-2
3 BEDROOM+ MAID + STUDY+ LAUNDRY
3300 SQ FT
VACANT
35TH FLOOR
SP=2.8M

S-1
3 BEDROOM+STUDY+ MAID
2238 SQ FT
RENTED TILL JUNE 2010
30TH FLOOR
SP=2.4 NEG0TIABLE

S-2
2 BEDROOM+ MAID
1680 SQ FT
RENTED TILL MAY 2010
FULLY FURNISHED
19TH FLOOR
SP= 1.5 M

S-1
1 BEDROOM+ LAUNDRY
1085 SQ FT
VACANT
28TH FLOOR
SP=1M

LAKE CITY TOWER
JLT
1 BEDROOM
1058 SQ FT
RENTED TILL APRIL 6TH 2010
SP = 680 PSF

RENTAL LISTING
-------------------------------
GREEN LAKES
S2
3 BEDROOM + STUDY+ MAID
2238 SQ FT
FULLY FURNISHED
RENT 150 K/ 2 CHCKS

GREEN LAKES
S-1
2 BEDROOM+ MAID
FULLY FURNISHED
1680 SQ FT
10TH FLOOR
RENT 125 K / 4 CHCKS INCLUDING CHILLER CHARGES

GREEN LAKES
S-2
2 BEDROOM+ MAID
1680 SQ FT
17TH & 21ST FLOOR
UNFURNISHED
110 K / 3 CHCKS

GREEN LAKES- HOT DEAL
S-2
1 BEDROOM + LAUNDRY
1085 SQ FT
FULLY FURNISHED
3RD FLOOR
RENT-75 K / 1CHCK  80 K / 2 CHCKS

MISKA 3- OLD TOWN
2 BEDROOM
GARDEN APT
GROUND FLOOR
1200+ 1150 SQ FT
RENT 145 K / 4 CHCKS

YANSOON 3 -OLD TOWN

2 BEDROOM+ STUDY
1400 SQ FT
3RD FLOOR
RENT- 140K / 2 CHCKS

EXECUTIVE TOWER
BUSINESS BAY
TOWER E
1452 SQ FT
4TH FLOOR
RENT-80 K / 4 CHCKS

TOWER K
2 BEDROOM
1216 SQ FT
19TH FLOOR
RENT- 80 K / 2 CHCKS

TOWER K
STUDIO
753 SQ FT
RENT- 55K / 2 CHCKS

LAKE CITY TOWER
JLT
1058 SQ FT
24TH FLOOR
60 K / 4 CHCKS

LAKE CITY TOWER
JLT
2 BEDROOM
1568 SQ FT
3RD FLOOR
85 K / 4 CHCKS

Greens 1 br for rent 60k 4 checks

Seef Penthouse for rent @ 300k 5br 5700 sq ft

Seef 2br apt for rent 2044 sq ft rent 95k one check 100k 2 checks

I am looking for properties for my direct buyers.. send me your inventory.

--
Thanks & Regards

Amar

cid:image001.jpg@01CA7CA4.521180C0

Suite 104 Al Tayer Building

Sheikh Zayed Road,

P.O. Box 75179 Dubai

United Arab Emirates

Mobile:+97155 - 354 2651

Mobile:+97150 - 354 2651

Tel:  +971 4 321 8808

Fax: +971 4 321 8860

Email: a...@centuriondubai.com

website: www.centuriondubai.com

PS: pls sms or email in case my phone is busy or no reply.

Kindly note that properties listed are subject to availability and price may
change without prior notice.

ONLINE :-
Yahoo :   amarr84
Msn:       amarr1...@hotmail.com
Google talk:     a...@centuriondubai.com

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Save Paper,
Save Earth.
36% of all our solid waste is paper. Go paperless, go environmental.

P "Go green, keep it on the screen" - Please consider the environment before
printing this email.

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com