FOR SALE:

Full Residential Unit in EWAN, DIP - Just Behind of The Green Community -
Reduced Price
G+2 Floors
BUA: 17,500 sq.ft.
12 Units of Apartment
Rented until July 2011
Selling at AED7.0M Only - Negotiable.
Rental Price at AED700K negotiable for multiple years contract.

HOT Price!!!
Shorline Apartment - Palm Jumeirah
Msalli (Right Side) - Type D
2 Br + Maid, 1952 sq. ft.
Overlooking Swimming pool with Sea and Tiara View
Selling at AED2.35M Only.

HOT Price!!!
Full Floor Office, Fully Completed with partitions, Networking, Conference
Rooms Etc.
Fortune Tower, JLT
10,200 sq. ft.
Selling at AED600/sq.ft. only net to the owner.

HOT Price!!!
Uptown - Mirdif
1 Bedroom
935 sq.ft - Facing the S. Pool
Selling at AED800K only.

HOT Price!!!
8 Boulevard Walk - Burj Khalifah
Studio - 560 sq.ft.
Business Bay View
Selling at AED650K

HOT Price!!!
BD Burj Views C - Burj Khalifah
2 Bedrooms - 1299 sq.ft.
Swimming Pool & Old Town
Selling at AED1.9M

HOT Price!!!
Office for SALE
Park Avenue in Dubai Silicon Oasis
1065 sq.ft.
Selling Price at AED575,000.00 Only net to the owner.
Ready for Handover.

HOT Price!!!
Arabian Ranches - Al Reem 2
Type 3E
3 Br + Study
Selling Price at AED2.1M Only

FOR RENT

I have few offices in JLT for RENT from 800 sq.ft. to 3000 sq.ft. Rental price
starts from AED50/sq.ft. All are core and shell.

Tiffany Tower, JLT for RENT
1210 sq.ft.
Full Lake View
Parking included
Ceiling/Raised flooring done
Ready to move in
AED60/sq.ft. ONLY

Fortune Executive, JLT
3 Adjoining Offices for Rent
Office 1: 1146 sq.ft.
Office 2: 1086 sq.ft.
Office 3:   893 sq.ft.
AED65/sq.ft. - Negotiable
Suitable for Long Term Lease
Core and Shell

ONE Lake Plaza, JLT
8 Offices
11,037 sq.ft.
Rental Price: AED80/sq.ft. or Give me an offer with Letter of Intend Only.

NOT for SALE

OWNERS:
I am running out of stock, If you have some properties for sale or for rent,
please send the details to me.

Best Regards,

Mr. ERNAN C.
Mob: +971 50 970 6008
Email: ernaned...@gmail.com

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com