Dear My Friends and Colleges ( Investors and Real Estate Brokers ):
        Since I joined Hussian Lootah & Assosiates a legal counselor, I'm only
handling real estate and property disputes specially with cancelled projects
and non constructed ones ,my 12 years of experience in Dubai Real Estate and my
high level of law education in addition to my wide knowledge gave me an
exceptional understanding and professional way in handling this type of cases.
It will be pleasure providing you with any legal advise and assistant you might
be needed .

      Please in order to get a comprehensive view of your case.  You are most
welcome to meet up with me in our office at shiekh Zayed RD , Al Attar Business
Tower ,20th floor.

     Meanwhile, if you have any questions or require any further information;
please don't hesitate contacting me at any time ( 04 3320004).For emergecy
please text me your name  at 0508491716 and i will call you back.

Best Regards

Feda' Al Thaher

Legal Consultant

04 3320004

database 5224 (20100624) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5224 (20100624) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5230 (20100625) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5249 (20100703) __________

http://www.eset.com

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com