*URGENTLY LOOKING FOR 1BED FOR RENT IN OLD TOWN AND 4BED FOR RENT IN JBR
PREFERABLY IN RIMAL FOR MY DIRECT CLIENTS.

BUDGET FOR OLD TOWN CLIENT IS 85K - 90K. CAN MAKE 1CHQ PAYMENT.

BUDGET FOR 4BED JBR CLIENT IS UPTO 170K. CAN MAKE 1CHQ PAYMENT. UNIT IN
RIMAL AND SEA VIEW PREFERRED. SADAF NOT REQUIRED.

 VERY SERIOUS CLIENTS. PLEASE ONLY FORWARD YOUR DIRECT AVAILABILITY.

REGARDS,

ASIF NIAZI
050-9957409 / 055-6358756
MODELUX PROPERTIES*
email with 'REMOVE' in the subject line. If i am not responding to your
call, please leave me an SMS and i shall get back with you soon. Thanx.*

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com