By Joining Our The Dubai Property Network Group With just a Single Email
or post (with your own contact number or signature) you can reach out to
thousands of Brokers in Dubai With your requirements and Availabilities.

currently over 2000 members and growing.

Members can add pages for discussion on topics of interests also.

The only thing not advisable here is advertising other groups, things not
related to dubai real estate and finally no spamming.

All messages from non-members are moderated individually, members can post
messages directly to the group's discussion, only to keep this group spam
free unlike many other groups, so everybody can benefit without wasting
time.

You can become a member easily by clicking the following button:
To join this group go to the following confirmation URL:
http://groups.google.com/group/dubai-property-investment/boxsubscribe?p=Confirm&token=YwAAAJ2SCDTMAAAAg1aonvQpFt-YlYvUS7l_iF8TC9Wc&hl=en

Note: After Joining, you can send an email to the follow address below
which will forward an email to all our
members:dubai-property-investm...@googlegroups.com
<http://www.providentestate.com:2095/3rdparty/squirrelmail/src/compose.php?send_to=dubai-property-investment%40googlegroups.com>
If You Spam you will be banned and removed from the group.

 After joining members Have option to opt for the following:
        No Email
        I will read this group on the web

        Abridged Email (No more than 1 email per day)
        Get a summary of new activity each day

        Digest Email (Approximately 1 email per day)
        Get up to 25 full new messages bundled into a single email

        Email (Approximately 17 emails per day)
        Send each message to me as it arrives

All property consultants, brokers, agents, owners, investors and
developers are welcome to join.
Here you can advertise properties or property requirements.

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com