056 149 1936

Renit Shah
Property Sales Consultant
Allsopp & Allsopp Real Estate Brokerage
Tel: +971 (4) 3444880

  *Jumeirah Beach Residence - 3 Bedroom Plus Maid's In Rimal With FULL SEA
VIEW, upgraded apartment, For Sale - (SALE002574)*
<http://www2.housescape.org.uk/cgi-bin/full.pl?&AAA1&&SALE002574&aaa1>
*
3 Bedroom Flat/Apartment - 1870 sq ft*

Allsopp & Allsopp are please to offer this FULL SEA VIEW, 3br plus maids
upgraded apartment in Jumeirah Beach Residence, In the Rimal Sector.
Entering the apartment leads you straight into the bright and spacious
living and dining area with parque floor throughout which also leads on to
the balcony which is a good size, all bedrooms have sea view, master bedroom
is ensuite with a walk-in dresser.

Jumeirah Beach Residence is changing the face of Dubai's coastline with its
freehold luxury homes. Over looking the Arabian Gulf and located along one
of the last natural beachfronts in Dubai, the properties are spacious,
prestigious and indulgent.

Designed for families looking to indulge in the pleasures of a beach resort
lifestyle throughout the year, Jumeirah Beach Residence offers residential
and hotel accommodation, as well as retail space and entertainment
facilities for all.

Reference Number : SALE002574

For further details contact our head office on +971 (4) 3444880,
alternatively for a further selection of our properties visit
www.allsoppandallsopp.com
(ref. SALE002574)

*Price: Negotiable 2,700,000 AED *           Click here for full
details<http://www2.housescape.org.uk/cgi-bin/full.pl?&AAA1&&SALE002574&aaa1>

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com