Dear All,

Mentioned below is the list of properties for rent. Commission shareable
with other agents. Also note that my new mobile number is + 971 55 8012139.

I also need a the below mentioned property  for rent for my direct client.
He will be arriving on 20th October 2010. Please send all details and photos
if available.

5 bedroom + maid villa on the Palm, Barsha or Umm Suqueim close to Media
city. If on the Palm - I need 5 bedroom garden home.  I don't need signature
villa. Budget is AED 350 K to 400K per annum

RENTAL PROPERTIES

DOWNTOWN DUBAI

Burj Khalifa

Full Fountain View

1 Bedroom

Above 25th floor

826 sq.ft.

Fully equipped kitchen appliances

Rent 165K per annum

Burj Khalifa

Sea and SZR view

2  Bedroom + study

Above 35th floor

1639 sq.ft.

Fully equipped kitchen appliances

Rent 220K per annum

South Ridge

2 bedroom

Full Burj view

5th floor

Fully equipped kitchen

1564 sq.ft

Rent - AED 120K per annum

South Ridge

2 bedroom

Partial  Burj view

15th floor

Fully equipped kitchen

1564 sq.ft

Rent - AED 120K per annum

JUMEIRAH BEACH RESIDENCES

Murjan 1

Loft Apt

Above 45th floor

3 Bedroom

1800 sq.ft approx

Full marina view

Rent 145K per annum

Murjan 6

2 bedroom

2 units on 11th and 12th floor

1400 sq.ft approx

Marina View

Rent - 100K per annum

DUBAI MARINA

Paloma Tower - Marina Promenade

2 bedroom

2nd floor

180 degree view of the yacht club and marina

Fully furnished

Italian leather furniture

Rent - AED 180 k per annum

Marina Sail

1 bedroom

12th floor

980 sq.ft

Marina view

Rent - AED 70K per annum

Yacht Bay

2 bedroom

15th floor

1250 sq.ft

Marina view

Rent - AED 80K per annum

MAG 218

3 units of 1 bedroom

23rd floor

1200 sq.ft

Rent - AED 65K per annum.

EMIRATES HILLS

Sector H

5 bedroom + maid villa

Private pool

Full golf course view

BUA - 9000 sq.ft

Plot - 16000 sq.ft

Rent - AED 600,000 pa

GREENS

Mosela

1 bedroom

4th floor

Fully equipped kitchen

888 sq.ft

Community view

Rent - AED 70K per annum

Al Ghozlan 3

1 bedroom

1st floor

Fully equipped kitchen

800 sq.ft

Road view

Rent - AED 55K per annum

Links Canal apartments

1 bedroom

Ground floor

Semi furnished with fully equipped kitchen

925 sq.ft

Full lake view

Rent - AED 80K per annum

 Tanaro

2 bedroom + study

1400 sq.ft

12th floor

Fully equipped kitchen

Rent - AED 115K per annum

ARABIAN RANCHES

Mirador

4 bedroom + maid

Type 10

Back to back

4311 sq.ft

Rent - AED 210K per annum

JUMEIRAH 2

5 Bedroom + maid villa on Al Wasl Road

5000 sq.ft

All bedrooms with ensuite

Owner willing to put swimming pool

Rent - AED 270K per annum

MEADOWS 2

5 bedroom + maid

Type 10 upgraded to type 7

Private swimming pool

BUA - 3600 sq.ft

Plot - 7000 sq.ft

Rent - AED 330,000 per annum

PS: If you have received this email without your consent, then please accept
My sincere apology.

To unsubscribe, please reply to this message with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in
the subject line and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Sagar Joseph

SALES MANAGER

PINKY REAL ESTATE BROKER.

RERA ORN# 1866
RERA BRN# 8868

705, Sheikh Essa Tower,

Sheikh Zayed Road,

PO Box 27595,

Dubai, UAE.

GSM - +97155 8012139 - PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS MY NEW NUMBER EFFECTIVE  1st
MAY 2010

Fax - +9714 3230895

Email - sa...@pinkyrealestate.ae

              sagarjos...@gmail.com

Disclaimer : Information transmitted in this e-mails intended only for the
addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material.
Review, retransmission, dissemination, print or other use of this
information by the person other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact
the sender or notify i...@pinkyrealestate.ae and delete and destroy the
material from any stored format/computer.

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com