*Now all brokers, real estate consultants, investors, property advisors,
agents and dealers can post their properties to MAROOF Group.*

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/M-A-R-O-O-F-Real-Estate/161143913925531>

*A FACEBOOK page has been launched especially for more than 14,000 members
of MAROOF FAMILY. The best and trusted place to sell and purchase
properties.*

*1.      **If You have exclusive emails, send to
bhatti.investm...@yahoo.com<http://de.mc596.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=bhatti.investm...@yahoo.com>,
your email will be published with your name and email address.*

*2.      **If You are Real Estate broker, Financal Advisor,
Property Consultant, Investor or Developer, you can send your properties at
bhatti.investm...@yahoo.com<http://de.mc596.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=bhatti.investm...@yahoo.com>with
subject (available).
*

*3.      **If you want Your residence / business / office anywhere in the
UAE, UK , USA and Pakistan , email us at
bhatti.investm...@yahoo.com<http://de.mc596.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=bhatti.investm...@yahoo.com>with
subject (required).
*

**

*There would be weekly email regarding properties. Just four emails in a
month.*

**

*Regards:*

**

*Samiullah Bhatti *

** *

*http://www.facebook.com/pages/M-A-R-O-O-F-Real-Estate/161143913925531*<http://www.facebook.com/pages/M-A-R-O-O-F-Real-Estate/161143913925531>

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Dubai Bravo <info.dubaibr...@gmail.com>wrote:

>  Dear Prefered Agents,
>

> *Please see enclosed Bravo’s Direct Property List - For Sale & Rent!! *
>
> *LET'S MAKE A DEAL!*
>

> We have properties in all areas of Dubai. Call us or reply to receive all
> of our direct listings.
> For more of our listings, please visit: www.dubaibravo.com
>

> *Best Regards,*
>
> *BRAVO REAL ESTATE*
>
> Emaar Business Park - Bldg 4 - Suite 405
> P.O.Box 72419
> Dubai, United Arab Emirates
> Dubai Land Dept. - RERA #1308
> Tel  : +971 4 422 5375
> Fax : +971 4 422 5376
> Email      : i...@dubaibravo.com <rich...@dubaibravo.com>
> Website: www.dubaibravo.com
>
> --

Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com