Dear All,

I wish to Rent Following properties  - Direct with me from the Landlord ,
Details of the same are as follows :

*1. Mediteranean Twin Villa : The Ghadeer II.*

*
*

*High Luxurious specifications with 2 covered car parks , Community
Facilities - Swimming pool, Club House,Play area*

Location: The Lakes -

                 EASY ACCESS AND EXIT ROUTES TO MAJOR HIGHWAYS- SH. ZAYED,
AL KHAIL, EMIRATES RD

View : All rooms facing neighbourhood.

No of Bed Rooms: 3-

                     Very Large master bedroom

Kitchen with Breakfast Bar & Dining

Extra : Large Study

         Laundry Room , Store room

No of Bathrooms : 3

 Villa No: 31

Unit Size: 2485 sq ft . Total Land Area – 5000 sq ft

Developer: Emaar Properties

Landscapng : Options Open - Tenants account

Rent : AED 185,000/- p.a. - 2-3 Chqs - ONO

        + AED 10,000 security Refundable deposit

        + Agency Fees ( 50-50 split)

2.

Also Available Two Bed + Study ( 4 End - TWIN Villa ) - Springs 3 - near to
Spinneys and Town centre : vacant - Ready Possession .

Asking Rent 95000 p.a.+ Security refundable deposit + Agency fees ( 50-50
split )

3.

Also available - 5 Bed room + family Lounges + Large Living & Dining + Maids
+ GARDEN - Type C1 - ESMERALDA - VICTORY HEIGHTS

Corner Unit , Quiet Location  - for Lease / SALE - vacant - Ready Possession

Asking Sale price : - AED 3.5 million ONO + transfer + agency fees

Asking rent AED 210000 p.a. ONO - 2/3 Cheques + 5% Security Refundable
Deposit + 5% Agency Fees ( 50-50 split )

4.

Also Available = Greens Apartment - Al Thayal building  - Fully Furnished  -
Two bed + Study - 7th floor  - Vacant  - Ready Poss.

3 bed room sets, Sofas & Curtains in living , 6 chair dining , Sony Bravia
LCd TV in Living and bedroom, All kitchen appliances, crokery - cutlery ,
etc. etc

Magnifient Full View to the Swimming pool and central courtyard

Asking Lease rent  - 110000 p.a. ONO + Security Refundable deposit + Agency
fees ( 50- 50 Split )

  *PLEASE CALL FOR APPOINTMENTS TO CONFIRM VIEWING TIMES *

*
*

*
*

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*
*

*Ajit J*

*
*

*Tel : +9714-3525460*

*Mobile / Cell : +97150-6443984*

Ajit Juriasinghani

Al Huraiz Real Estate LLC
P. O. Box 7380
Dubai, UAE

Tel.:   + 9714-3523676
Mobile: + 97150-6443984
Fax. : + 9714-3529653
Email:aji...@gmail.com <email%3aaji...@gmail.com> , a...@alhuraiz.ae

Real Estate Marketing is Our Business

At Al Huraiz, we firmly believe in rendering a personalized service in
pursuance of every business inquiry.

Satisfied customers over a 30 years service history in Dubai makes us a
standout entity in the real estate industry.

PS. If you think that you were placed on this mailing list by mistake or you
are not interested, then, please accept my apologies. Just reply back with
“REMOVE” in the subject line and I will delete your ID.

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com