Dear All I have my own Luxury Villa for Rent

Location   :- AL-Muhasinah area 1

Rooms     :- 5 Bedrooms +maids room + Drivers
room+ outside kitchen block + laundry room + store

Plot size  :- 20,000 SQFT

Built-up  :- 8800 SQFT

Car park  :-  Available for 5 cars

Landscape :- Available “ Flowers and Greenery “

Villa Age  :- Only one year old only

Facilities  :- Central A/C , Solar heating system,   Beautiful indoor & outdoor
garden, Irrigation system ,Electronic Gate, Rose wood doors, Italian Marble ,
Branded Bathrooms ,schavoline Italian Kitchen .

ALL pictuers and Deails are Avialabe on the fallowing link :--

http://tnydu.biz/DfyA16

Price : 350, 000 . 1 chq .

Amer Bin Mohammed

+97150 8888843