Running Business for Sale

Restaurant for sale in Greece cluster size 721sqft Net selling price AED 299000
Please Call Asad 055-1975252 Call Naeem 055-5614251

Lady’s Saloon for sale in China cluster size 893 sqft Net selling price AED
250000
 Call 055-1975252Naeem 055-5614251

Cafeteria for sale I Greece cluster front side roundabout view size 800 sqft
rent 37000/4
selling price AED 110000 Call Arooj 055-1397676 Asad 055-1975252

We Have Shops For sale In England Cluster, Italy Cluster, Persia Cluster,
Emirates Cluster, Morocco Cluster, France Cluster

Please call for more information call
Jia 0553908229
Naeem 055-5614251
Asad 055-1975252