*Dubai Marina*

*Time Place Tower  *
Studio
478 sq.ft
Partial marina & Sheikh Zayed Road
High FLoor
1 parking
Rented at 60K
Selling Price AED:750,000/- Net (give offer)

*Palm Jumeirah*

*Oceana*
1000sq.ft
Middle Floor
Rented at 145K till may in 1 Chq
Selling Price AED:2.5M net not negotiable

*Shoreline right side building*
Huge 1 bed room hall with big terrace
1100sq.ft
Penthouse level
Full sea and Burj Al Arab view
Vacant on transfer
one covered parking
Selling Price AED:2.3M net
pictures availabe on request and viewing is possible with appointment

*Dubai Sports City*

*Gallary view villas*
5 bed Room plus maid's Room
4500 sq.ft BUA
7400sq.ft
Vacant on Transfer
Selling Price AED:5Million (Negotiable)

*Jumeirah Lake Towers(JLT)*

*Mazayz Business Center*
office 1178 sq.ft
Above 30th Floor
JLT and sheikh zayed road view
Shell & Core
Vacant
1 Parking
Selling Price AED:700/- per sq.ft Net (give offer)

*Discovery Gardens*

*Mogul Cluster near Geant super market on street 8*
Fully furnished Studio on ground floor
459sq.ft on title deed by mistake, actual size is 495sq.ft
Rented at 55K in 4chqs
Selling Price AED:500K net to owner

*Mogul Cluster near Geant super market on street 8*
Fully furnished Studio on ground floor
459sq.ft on title deed by mistake, actual size is 495sq.ft
Rented at 54K in 4chqs but could be vacant on transfer
Selling Price AED:500K net to owner

*MED Cluster Street 4*
Largest size Studio with balcony
High Floor
549sq.ft
Rented at 46K till end of October 2016 and will be vacant.
Selling Price AED:525K net to owner (Not negotiable)

*MED Cluster Street 4*

U Type 1 bed room without balcony
Upper Floor
970sq.ft
Rented at 65K till June 2017 @ 65K 1 chq.
Selling Price AED:725K net to owner

*International city*

*France cluster, *

Studio with out balcony
2nd Floor
479sq.ft
Rented at 34K in one cheque.
Selling Price AED:385K net (Exclusive property)
--

*Regards,Muhammad Imran Madni | General Manager | BRN. 22621Bate Alomar
Real Estate

*--All properties are subject to availability and price may change without
prior notice.--Please don't reply on this email, just call me or sms me, i
will call you back.*