*Direct properties for rent*

*Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)*

*Move & Pick Laguna Hotel*
Fully furnished Duplex 1 bed room
1 and half bath
Size 1000sq.ft
Very High Floor, Jabel Ali and Sea view facing
Rent 110K 1 or 2 cheques
Viewing any time possible

*Fortune Tower Cluster C*
Fully fitted office
High Floor
5 parking along with 5000sq.ft
one office 1000sq.ft
2nd office 2000sq.ft
3rd office 2000sq.ft
total 5000sq.ft can be rent combined or depend on client all option
available from 1000 to 5000sq,ft
Rent AED:90/- per sq.ft negotibale

*Fortune Tower Cluster C*
Fully fitted office including all furniture and fixture
Full floor very high
All side view coming
Suitable for multi national company
Very luxury fitted.
10000sq.ft
All detail and pictures available on request if the client is interested.
Rent 130/- per sq.ft, viewing possible any time with 2 hours notice

*Dubai Marina*

*Zumurrud Tower *
Fully furnished 1 bed room with balcony
1 and half bath
Size 850sq.ft
High Floor, Partial Marina View
Rent 100K 1 cheque and 105K multiple cheques
Viewing possible with appointment

*Greens*

*Al Thayyal 3 *
Fully furnished 1 bed room
Pool view with balcony
Size 800sq.ft
1st Floor
one parking
Rent 105K 1 or 2 cheques
Viewing any time possible
Pictures available on request

*International City *

*France Cluster*
1 Bed Room without balcony
1 and half bath
Size 716sq.ft
1st Floor,
Rent 48K 4 cheques
Viewing any time possible

*Regards,Muhammad Imran Madni | General Manager | BRN. 22621Bate Alomar
Real Estate
Broker | ORN. 2611Mob  +971-50-2828031 | Tel  +971-4-3883593|Fax
+971-4-3883594 Office
Address | 801, Toyota Building, Block A, Sheikh Zayed Road, Opposite to
Burj Khalifa, Dubai – UAE. | P.O. Box 8738,
Dubai.Email | ma...@batealomar.com <ma...@batealomar.com>,
madni2828...@gmail.com <madni2828...@gmail.com>Website | www.batealomar.com
<http://www.batealomar.com/>Note:*

*--All properties are subject to availability and price may change without
prior notice.--Please don't reply on this email, just call me or sms me, i
will call you back.*