I have individual units at wings of Arabia.
Tower name: Wings of Arabia (city of Arabia)
Size: 1,198.61 square feet
Price: 1, 405,69 AED – net to me
developer: ACI
This is your chance to invest in the most ultimate entertainment &
tourism destination in the world.
We are giving you the opportunity to invest in Dubai land (Dubai
International Airport, 10 minutes from Dubai World trade Centre, 20
minutes from Sharjah and 60 minutes from Abu Dhabi).
www.aci-net.ae
For additional information kindly mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]