Dear All,

Following Property Available With us For SALE

1) One Bed Available For Sale In INTL City

CLUSTER         FRANCE

AREA            720 SQ

STATUS          VACCANT

FLOOR           3 RD

PRICE           430,000 AED ALL IN

TRANSFER        AVAILABLE WITH TITLE DEED

REQUIRED PROPERTY

STUDIO REQUIRED FOR SALE INTL CITY

PLEASE SEND YOUR AVAILABILITY

Begards

Usman Khan

WOODLAND REAL ESTATE LLC
INTERNATIONAL CITY, SPAIN CLUSTER, BLDG S-2, P.O. Box: 191574, Dubaiā€“UAE
Cell: (+971 50) 4544619
Tel:  (+971 4) 4308141
Fax: (+971 4) 4308140
us...@woodland-realestate.com
www.woodland-realestate.com
RERA  Registration Number:  602

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please
forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will
forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
 NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
 ** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from
the database.* *