podium level,

o.p . 1.257 m, s.p, 1m net to d owner

2% trasnsfer ,  2% comision

2 b/r- 1278 sqft on 10th floor

o.p, 1.225m

s.p, 1.7 m

2% transfer, 2% comision

____________________________________________________________----

BUILDING FOR LEASE IN NATIONAL PAINTS AREA - SHARJAH

G+3, 23 STUDIOS

W/AC,   2 SHOPS

RENT 400K,

______________________________

FOR DETAILS CALL

Aasia

050-3061047

 "Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and
I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
 NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
 ** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
 Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from
the database.* *