Executive Tower "K"
2 bedroom + utility room
26th floor - szr and creek view
1216 sq.ft. net
1253 sq.ft. gross
handover 18th October 2009
Price AED 1.3 million net to seller (negotiable) 70% paid

Thank You,
Regards,
Mohammed
00971-50-1535234

 "Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and
I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
 NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
 ** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
 Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from
the database.* *