*Rent *

*JBR,Sadaf 4 , 3 B/R+ M,1987 sq/ft, Partial  Marina  & Sea View , Above 15
th Floor, Photo Availble
Rent 125 k 1 chq
********************************
Palm Jumeirha , shorleine , 2 br ,Al Hatimi ,Type D , Full Sea View, 1558
sqft . Rent 160 k 1 chq 2 year 260 k
**********************************
Burj Kalife Tall twr , 1 br , 1103 sqft , Rent 200 k
***********************************
The Adress , 1 Br , Rent 120 k
**************************************
Dubai marina, Villa,  3BR +M,  2285 sq/ft,  Full lake view,Rent 230 k 1 chq
*****************************
Dubai Marina ,Quys East , 1 br , furnished , amazing View , 1040 sqft , Rent
105 k
*******************************
Uptown Motorcity,Studio 3rd , 678  sq.ft ,Full Garden & pool view, Rent: 40
*********************************
Uptown Motorcity,Norton court 4, 1br , 2nd,937 sq/f,Full Garden view,Rent:
50 k
*********************************
Dubai Marina , diamond 3 , 1 br Furnished , 55 k 3 chq *
**
*Sale *
*
The Views , Link West , 1 br , 898 sqft , Above 25 th , Amazing View , SP:
950,000 NEGO
********************************
Dubai Marina,Al Sahab 1,2BR,1392 sq.ft,Par sea View,Cash Down Payment :
1,050,000  AED
400,000 AED   in one year WILL PAY (monthly payment)
**********************************
Down Town , 8 Blvd Walk, 2 br , 1710 sqft, Burj & Shkh View , Above 15 th ,
furnished , SP : 2,500,000 Nego
********************************
Dubai Marina , Marina Promonade , Palpoma , 3 br +M , Full Marina ,1996 sqft
, Above 20 th floor , SP: 3,100,000 Nego
************************************
Dubai Marina ,Quys East , 1 br , furnished , amazing View , 1040 sqft , SP :
1.390.000 NEGO
****************************
Dubai Marina , Horizon Tower ,4 br +M ,Marina & Sea View,2300 sqft,Above 35
th floor
SP ; 2.300.000  CASH PRICE NEGO
OR
 Cash Down Payment     1,200,000    AED
60 Months Payment   26,583   AED
***********************************
JLT , Dubai Gate 1,Studio, 568 sq.ft, Above 15 th floor ,  SP : 430.000
*******************************
JLT .Icon Tower 1,1 br ,845 sqft , Above 25 th Floor,OP 660  SP 560 NET
********************************
JLT , Global Lake View , 3 br , 1816 sqft , 18 th floor ,
only 600,000 pay now ....

Monthly 9858 AED
********************************
The Views , Fairways , 1 br 870 sqft , SP: 1 M
***********************************
The Views , Fairways , 2br , 1528 sqft , lake & gulf View , SP : 1.620.000
***********************************
  Dubai marina, Villa,  3BR +M,  2285 sq/ft,  Full lake view,  SP:
3,450,000( offer)
***********************************
 Dubai marina, Villa ,   3BR +M,  3320 sq/ft,  SP: 5,000,000 (offer)
******************************
 Dubai marina, Villa, 3BR +M,  3246 sq/ft,  SP: 4,750,000 ( offer)
*

*--
*
 *Best Regards*
* *
*Good Luck My Friends*
* *
*We all have goals we want to accomplish and situations we are believing
will be turned around,Be encouraged today and Don't Give Up On Your
Tomorrows because God has a good plan in store for you!*
* *

*Shiva Kheradmand
Senior Property Consultant
00971 50 157 63  57

SMS please if I am unable to tend your call

**sh7an...@gmail.com* <sh7an...@gmail.com>
*shiva7mira...@gmail.com* <shiva7mira...@gmail.com>

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com