Dubai Silicon Oasis
1 Bedroom (2 Units) for SALE
800 sq.ft.
1 1/2 Bathroom
with Balcony
1 Parking
Ready
AED385K each for Cash Buyers ONLY!
First Come, First Serve. Based on Availability Only.
FLOOR PLAN :
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0Byzl2jx0o4VINDY1ZjQ2MzItZmJiNS00NDYyLTg1YWYtNzA1YjUxZjlkN2Ey&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

<https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0Byzl2jx0o4VINDY1ZjQ2MzItZmJiNS00NDYyLTg1YWYtNzA1YjUxZjlkN2Ey&sort=name&layout=list&num=50>

BURJ KHALIFA - RESIDENTIAL Above 60th floor
Give a serious offer!
1BR, Type E, 1,378 sq.ft. Sea and Burj Al Arab View
1BR, Type D, 1,096 sq.ft. Sea and Burj Al Arab View
4BR, Type B, 4,128 sq.ft. with Balcony, Fountain and Sea View
3BR+Maid, Type C, 2,663 sq.ft. Boulevard and Rotana Hotel View

If you have property for sale, for rent or finding properties for your self,
please let me know about it and I will be more than happy to serve you.

Best Regards,

Mr. ERNAN C.
Property Consultant
Mob: +971 50 970 6008
Email: ernaned...@gmail.com <mailto:ernaned...@gmail.com>

Disclaimer
Property is subject to availability & the price may change without prior notice.
This communication contains information which may be confidential, personal
and/or privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution,
forwarding, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is
strictly prohibited. Any personal views expressed in this e-mail are those of
the  individual sender and this company does not endorse or accept
responsibility for them. Prior to taking any action based upon this e-mail
message, you should seek appropriate confirmation of its authenticity.
This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.  If you don’t want to
receive further email please reply us with “Unsubscribe
<mailto:ernaned...@gmail.com?subject=unsubscribe>" in subject to remove you
from the database We sincerely apologize for any possible inconvenience

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com