I have studio apartment for sale in Arch Tower on AED 400K Net to the
owner. The studio is located below 15th floor and the area of the unit
is 414 sqft. At the moment apartment is rented..For further details please
feel free to call me. Thanks

Regards

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 5:00 PM, Kashif Hussain <m.kashifhus...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi This is Kashif
>
> From linkage realestate
>
> I have one studio in JLT GOLD CREST VIEWS 2 lake view with balcony with
> parking
> 464 SQ FT
> Rented till Feb Selling price 425000
>

> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Hamza Mansoor <hamzappdu...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> *I need a studio in Jumeirah Lakes towers for Sale.The budget of my
>> client is 400K.Please send me your direct availability.*
>>

>>  Thanks and Regards
>>
>> ---------------------------------------
>>
>> *Hamza Mansoor*
>>
>> *Cell: +971 55 1851296*
>>
>> ---------------------------------------
>>
>> **
>>
>> *Proper Property Dubai*
>>
>> *Shop # 05 & 07, Building U2,*
>>
>> *Cluster Italy, International. City,*
>>
>> *Dubai, UAE*
>>
>> *Tel: +971 4 4226209*
>>
>> *Fax: +971 4 4226211*
>> *hamzapp1dubai**@gmail.com <hamzappdu...@gmail.com>*
>>
>> www.ppdubai.net
>> *Register your Properties with us to get the best deals on Rent, Sale
>> and Buy.*
>>
>> *Note:* Prices & Availabilities may change without any Notification.
>>
>> *Disclaimer*
>> This electronic communication is for the addressed person only. Private,
>> confidential or proprietary information maybe in this message. Please
>> notify the sender if you have received this email, and any attached
>> information, by error, so that further messages are not sent to this
>> address. We also request you to delete this message and its copies if this
>> was sent in error. If you are not the intended recipient, unauthorized use,
>> disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful.
>>
>> P Be *Green*like elysian. Please only print this email if it is
>> absolutely necessary ü
>>
>> --
>> In association with www.buildingarabia.com
>>

> --
> In association with www.buildingarabia.com

*___________________________________________________________________________
*

* *

*Syed Waqas ur Rehman *

Business Development Executive

M: +971 50 1687175 / +971 55 2674917 / BBP 25ED8884

*HOMES Direct Properties LL.C** *

Villa: 2, Umm Al Sheif Road,

Opp: Spinney’s, Al Wasal Road,

Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE,

P.O. Box: 2 Dubai

Tel : +971 4 394 8030

Fax: +971 4 3955640 & +971 4 3955 816

*___________________________________________________________________________
*

* *

*Note: Please sms or email in case my phone is busy or no reply.*

* *

*Kindly note that properties listed are subject to availability and price
may change without prior notice.*

* *

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Save Paper,
Save Earth.*

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com